Pre-Order Terms & Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“Pre-Order”) with HoMedics (“we”, “us”, or “HoMedics”) for our products and other accessories (“Products”). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any HoMedics Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- Pre-Order Reservation. When placing a Pre-Order for HoMedics Products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. HoMedics shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your Product being shipped by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment. You will be charged the full price of the Product(s) at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Your placing of a Pre-Order constitutes your express agreement to HoMedics of charging the full price of the Product(s) at such time. If the price of the Pre-Order Product goes down between the time you placed your Pre-Order and the time the Product ships, we will refund you the difference. If the price goes up, your Pre-Order is secure at the lower price.
- Shipment Schedule. Although we will make efforts to begin shipping Products as soon as reasonably possible, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of shipment, if one has been provided, is only an estimate, is subject to change, and HoMedics does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, if a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the Product is not met, HoMedics is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your Pre-Order as provided in section 4 below.
If your order also contains Products that are currently in stock, those in stock Products will be shipped within one (1) business day of placing your order.
- Cancellations & Returns. You may cancel this Pre-Order at any time for any reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for shipment by contacting consumer relations at 800-466-3342 or email@example.com. If you do so prior to our notice of shipment, you will obtain a refund of the purchase price without interest. If you wish to cancel this Pre-Order after the Product is in transit, simply refuse the delivery and you will receive a full refund when we receive the Product back at our warehouse. All Products may be returned if they meet our Return Policy requirements.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOMEDICS BE HELD LIABILE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT HOMEDICS IS HELD LIABILE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST.
- Terms & Conditions of Sale. The purchase of the Products is subject to additional terms and conditions provided by HoMedics, including in respect of any software included in the Products or intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. The current Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found here and are subject to change without notice. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these Terms and Conditions and the refund policy.
- Changes to the Terms. HoMedics reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. If you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your Pre-Order as described in section 4 above.
- Miscellaneous Provisions. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and HoMedics pertaining to its subject matter, and it supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties. These Terms shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Michigan.
last revision: 9.22.21.