- Shower massage water jets revive feet
- Massaging bubbles gently massage and soothe tired feet
- Heat Boost Power heats cold water in minutes and maintains temperature throughout use
- Pedicure center with 3 attachments: pumice stone, cleansing brush, and massage roller
- On-board storage compartment convenient for storing pedicure attachments
- Acu-node surface provides additional massage to the bottoms of your feet
- Easy tote handle for no-splash, no-mess carrying convenience
- Comfort gel footrest provides cushioning support
- Toe-touch control
- Customer Reviews
Shower Bliss Foot Spa is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Heather B. from Feet in Heaven I was given this as a gift, because my feet always hurt from standing all day at work. I'm in love with this product. I'm so happy that the heat stays on and keeps my feet so warm during the entire use. I love the raised surface under my feet. I rub my sore spots on it. Easy to empty and easy to fill. I would recommend this product to everyone who has tired feet or just wants to get warm.Date published: 2018-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginny DeCoster from Tremendous comfort Relaxing comfort for tired feet from the comfort of home. Easy to use. Provides all of the functions described in the product brochureDate published: 2017-12-25Rated 4 out of 5 by Edenise from It has good features I like that it keeps the water nice and heated. The foot massage could be better. The bubbles feel good but the massage could be stronger.Date published: 2018-04-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Yasmine from Loving the features I am pleased with my purchase a good investment. My footsies are so grateful they need tender loving care.Date published: 2018-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Anitawww from Feeling good Homemedics is my new best friend. Nothing more relaxing. My own personal spa. Thank you.Date published: 2018-04-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Brooklyn from Foot shower bliss It is awesome me and my husband live it and use it once a weekDate published: 2018-04-02
- Q & A
Is it ok to use Eason salt in the foot bath?
What's the internal size of this foot bath? Can somebody with large feet (men's size 13) use it comfortably?
What temperature does spa heat to.
can a 12 shoe size foot fit in this footpath?