- Clinically tested for professional salon-quality
- Safe and gentle for all skin types
- 50 replaceable filters for simple cleaning
- 2 diamond tips are included for sensitive and normal skin
- 4 intensity levels for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Rechargeable in the charging stand for over 2 hours of use
- Customer Reviews
Radiance Microdermabrasion Exfoliation Device is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Deep South from Good Product but WHERE are the FILTERS???? I have used it twice with the sensitive abrasion head. OK both times.Date published: 2018-06-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Hershe from easy to use; great results I bought this because it is rechargeable and I don't need to be tied to a wall outlet when I travel. It not only works better than expected, but MUCH better than another device I own that was 3x the price! I use it 3x/week, and after just one month, my skin is soft and my lines/wrinkles are less apparent.Date published: 2018-05-21
- Q & A
How often do you need to replace the diamond tip. After how many treatments?You should not need to replace the diamond tip on the unit, please visit page 9 for cleaning instructions of the tip. You will need to replace the filter after every use, these instructions can be found on page 8 of the manual.Date published: 2018-03-01
Do you sell the replacement filters.The replacement filters should be available online soon, if you are in need of replacement filters please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30-7:00pm EST.Date published: 2018-05-01
Where can I purchase the filters?The replacement filters should be available online soon, if you are in need of replacement filters please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30-7:00pm EST.Date published: 2018-04-28
Hope replacement filters will be here soon Just bought device but no chance for more filters?The replacement filters should be available online soon, if you are in need of replacement filters please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30-7:00pm EST.Date published: 2018-04-28
Just purchased the HoMedics Radiance microdermabrasion MDA-100 device, and so far, I can not find the black wool replacement filters. Are these filters 8mm or 9mm?
When will filters be available? I cannot believe you offer a product with no way to ensure its continued use. I would like to purchase this device, but I'm not going to purchase something that I may not be able to use in 2 mos.
What is the highest power the homedics radiance dermabrasion unit goes to?
Can you please tell me how to order replacement filters for this device? Thank you in advance.
- Q: Is this painful to use?
- A: Not at all. The Radiance Microdermabrasion feels like a light vacuum on your skin. This vacuum suction sweeps away all of the dead skin cells into the filter.
- Q: How often can I use it?
- A: You can use the Radiance Microdermabrasion 1-3 times per week on non-consecutive days. This allows the skin to have some downtime and renew.
- Q: My skin is sensitive. Can I still use this?
- A: Yes. If you feel your skin is sensitive, start using the Radiance Microdermabrasion on vacuum intensity 1 and use the sensitive skin tip. If you feel that your skin is still too sensitive after using it with these settings, check with your skin care professional for further guidance.