Introducing Radiance Microdermabrasion
- Proven results
Over 70% of women had firmer skin after 3 weeks of use
- Professional quality
2 x salon grade diamond exfoliation tips, for normal and sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
4 speed settings shown on the LED level indicator so you can adjust the treatment to suit your individual skins needs
- Quick and easy
Only 5 minutes per treatment, for optimum results use 1-3 times a week on a regular basis
How to Use the Radiance Microdermabrasion Device
VISIBLE RESULTS IN JUST 3 WEEKS
Bringing treatments out of the salon and into your home is what we do best, and there’s no time like the present to revolutionize your skincare routine. The HoMedics Radiance Microdermabrasion is our handheld home microdermabrasion device. With a salon grade diamond tip and a beautiful rose gold finish, professional home microdermabrasion is designed to diminish wrinkles, reduce enlarged and oily pores, and revitalize your skin.
- Improves overall skin texture
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of superficial pigmentation
- Treats oily and enlarged pores
- Decreases blackheads
- Improves acne scarring
HOW DOES HOMEDICS RADIANCE MICRODERMABRASION WORK?
Microdermabrasion is a non surgical procedure which rejuvenates your skin by powerful mechanical exfoliation. It works by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells exposing the supple, glowing layer of skin underneath it.
Normal and sensitive skin tips for effective exfoliation
Gentle Vacuum Massage
Removes dead cells and stimulates the new skin layer
Skin looks healthier and feels smoother and firmer
- Clinically tested for professional salon-quality
- Safe and gentle for all skin types
- 50 replaceable filters for simple cleaning
- 2 diamond tips are included for sensitive and normal skin
- 4 intensity levels for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Rechargeable in the charging stand for over 2 hours of use
- Customer Reviews
Radiance Microdermabrasion Exfoliation Device is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 1 out of 5 by Renate from Useless device! Purchased and used the device: Find it totally useless. It has strong sucking action instead of true exfoliation, can cause redness, even bruising. Very disappointed and wasted my money!Date published: 2018-07-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Deep South from Good Product but WHERE are the FILTERS???? I have used it twice with the sensitive abrasion head. OK both times.Date published: 2018-06-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Hershe from easy to use; great results I bought this because it is rechargeable and I don't need to be tied to a wall outlet when I travel. It not only works better than expected, but MUCH better than another device I own that was 3x the price! I use it 3x/week, and after just one month, my skin is soft and my lines/wrinkles are less apparent.Date published: 2018-05-21
- Q & A
Does this device actually use beads, or is it just the tip on the machine doing the work?This does not use beads. The device has a salon grade diamond tip.Date published: 2018-09-20
Can you please tell me how to order replacement filters for this device? Thank you in advance.Replacement filters are available through HoMedics.com under parts and accessories.Date published: 2018-08-31
Just purchased the HoMedics Radiance microdermabrasion MDA-100 device, and so far, I can not find the black wool replacement filters. Are these filters 8mm or 9mm?Yes, they are tiny black, round things tuat come in a small ziplock baggie. I just got my whole kit today. I cannot believe the lack of instructions that are in the booklet. At least they have a dozen languages covered though... LoL.Date published: 2018-07-18
Do you sell the replacement filters.The replacement filters should be available online soon, if you are in need of replacement filters please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30-7:00pm EST.Date published: 2018-05-01
Where can I purchase the filters?The replacement filters should be available online soon, if you are in need of replacement filters please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30-7:00pm EST.Date published: 2018-04-28
Hope replacement filters will be here soon Just bought device but no chance for more filters?The replacement filters should be available online soon, if you are in need of replacement filters please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30-7:00pm EST.Date published: 2018-04-28
Is this machine good for scars???
When will filters be available? I cannot believe you offer a product with no way to ensure its continued use. I would like to purchase this device, but I'm not going to purchase something that I may not be able to use in 2 mos.
- Q: Is this painful to use?
- A: Not at all. The Radiance Microdermabrasion feels like a light vacuum on your skin. This vacuum suction sweeps away all of the dead skin cells into the filter.
- Q: How often can I use it?
- A: You can use the Radiance Microdermabrasion 1-3 times per week on non-consecutive days. This allows the skin to have some downtime and renew.
- Q: My skin is sensitive. Can I still use this?
- A: Yes. If you feel your skin is sensitive, start using the Radiance Microdermabrasion on vacuum intensity 1 and use the sensitive skin tip. If you feel that your skin is still too sensitive after using it with these settings, check with your skin care professional for further guidance.