Temporarily Out of Stock
Hydra Vibration Foot Massager
- PAIN RELIEF: Stimulate tired feet with the specifically engineered Acu-Node surface. The Acu-Nodes mimic the feeling of a professional deep-tissue pressure point massage. Discomfort in the feet can affect the entire body and sour your mood. When foot discomfort disrupts your day, grab a quick, convenient massage from this lightweight and portable roller. Improve blood circulation and ease painful trigger points.
- EXERCISE MORE: Foot pain can have many negative impacts on your life beyond sore feet. Coping with foot pain can cause many small but unfortunate side effects on your daily life, e.g., choosing not to take an afternoon walk, postponing a scheduled run, or taking the escalator instead of the stairs. Instead, treat your foot pain with this fantastic Hydra vibrating HOT or COLD roller massager.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: You never know when you’re going to get a muscle cramp which is why HoMedics designed this foot roller to be lightweight and portable. Toss in a travel bag and bring it with you everywhere. Relieve stiff, sore feet at your office, home or the gym
- EASY TO USE: Remove the battery cover by turning counter-clockwise. Insert 2 “AA” batteries (not included) into the chamber. Replace the cover by turning clockwise. Press the power button to activate the vibration feature. To fill the foot roller, open the chamber and fill with water. DO NOT fill with water over 110º F. Roll your foot over the massager. After completing your massage, press the power button again to turn the vibration off. Empty the water from the chamber and dry completely.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: One HoMedics Hydra Vibration Foot Massage Roller. One owner's manual.
- Hot or cold massage: Can be used with hot or cold water for added benefit
- Vibration massage refreshes tired feet
- Acu-node surface delivers an invigorating massage to the bottoms of the feet
- "Rubberized rollers prevent massager from slipping during use
- Battery operated (2 AA, not included)