Homedics® Wrist Cuff 700 Series Blood Pressure Monitor
- ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Consider your blood pressure, managed. The Homedics® Wrist Cuff 700 Series Blood Pressure Monitor features one-touch operation that makes it easy to use. Just strap on the wrist cuff, press start, and get clear, accurate blood pressure results in moments. Cuff fitness detection lets you know if the cuff is wrapped incorrectly, too loose, or too tight, while the exclusive wrist positioning guide helps you easily place the cuff in the correct position to take your reading. Combined with Excessive Body Motion Detection, it takes the pressure out of measuring your blood pressure and makes sure you’ll get an accurate reading every time. Smart Measure® inflation technology automatically takes the measurement during inflation, then deflates, delivering a personalized, accurate, and comfortable measurement you can trust. Enjoy clear, easy-to-understand results, including a Risk Category Index that compares your readings to all blood pressure levels established by the American Heart Association (AHA 2017), plus an Irregular Heartbeat Detector that indicates any pulse irregularities detected during measurement. The Wrist Cuff 700 Series Blood Pressure Monitor allows 2 users to store up to 120 memories each and quickly see the average of their last 3 readings — making it perfect for easily keeping track of your health over time.
- PRODUCT FEATURES:• Easy One-Touch Operation with 3D Wrist Positioning Sensor
• Irregular Heartbeat Detector flags any potential issues early, so you can take action
•Wrist positioning guide helps you ensure the device is at the correct height to take an accurate reading
• Cuff fitness detection makes it simple to place the cuff in the correct position on your wrist
• Smart Measure® inflation technology and Excessive Body Motion Detector help you enjoy accurate readings, every time
• Bluetooth® wireless technology helps you sync to the free Homedics Health+ app to enjoy convenient features like sharing, history, and reminders
• Risk Category Index compares to blood pressure levels established by AHA® 2017, giving you great context for your results
• 2 users can store up to 120 memories each and see the memory average of their last 3 readings
• Large, easy-to-read display with date and time stamp makes it super-accessible to use
• Portable and convenient with included storage bag to easily use at home or on the go
- FSA/HSA ELIGIBLE PRODUCT: Have a flexible spending account or health savings account? Our FSA/HSA eligible items can help you manage your health—and save money doing it.