TotalComfort® Portable Humidifier
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR TRAVEL: The HoMedics Personal Travel Humidifier is small and lightweight. It easily fits into your purse, suitcase luggage or carry on bag. Get a cooling mist no matter where you travel. This is a great personal mister for your bedroom, hotel room, office, cubicle desk, car, tent, dorm, train or plane. Bring it with you in your FREE BONUS travel bag that is included when you purchase this mini mister.
- WHISPER QUIET OPERATION: The HoMedics Mini Humidifier uses Ultrasonic technology to ensure your mister is operating effectively and silently. It creates a visible, cooling mist with its soundless motor. Humidify your dry, stagnant air while you sleep without worrying about waking up from a noisy mister.
- SAVE MONEY WITH THIS ECONOMIC MISTER: Save money when you buy this individual humidifier and rest assured, this is the only device you need to purchase. Don’t worry about buying additional costly evaporating pads, filters, cartridges or wicks that need cleaning and replacing. Re use a standard water bottle up to 20 oz. and enjoy up to 9 whole hours of runtime. Save even more money and energy knowing that your mister will automatically shut off when the water bottle runs out.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: This Ultrasonic Mister is extremely easy to install and use. Simply fill a standard size water bottle with water, snap the included bottle neck adapter on the head of the water bottle and attach the bottle to your mini mister. Plug your AC power adapter into the wall and turn your humidifier on. Use the dial to adjust your fine mist output.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Includes one HoMedics Personal Travel Ultrasonic Mister. One bottle-neck adapter. One AC power adapter. One FREE BONUS travel bag. One user’s manual. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.63 x 9.63 x 4.50 Inches.
User friendly and easy to care for
Over-complicated humidifiers can make for a stressful user experience. The Total Comfort Portable Humidifier has a simple easy-to-use design and a straight forward care and cleaning process.
To adjust the mist output simply turn the on/off power/mist knob clockwise to increase the mist output, or counter clockwise to decrease it. The auto-shut off feature will kick in once the bottle is empty.
Cleaning your humidifier keeps it in working order. The humidifier reservoir should be cleaned every 2-3 weeks. Simply remove the water bottle mount and top cover, then wipe out the reservoir with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water.
Overnight runtime and capacity
Set up and forget it for the whole night. A single 20 oz. or less water or soda bottle provides up to 9 hours of runtime. Make sure you use a sturdy plastic water bottle to help prevent leaking.
Tips and tricks to keep spilling to a minimum
- Make sure to gently twist the gray water bottle mount onto your bottle before attaching it to the unit
- Do not squeeze the water bottle at any time
- Check that the reservoir is empty before attaching the bottle
- Only use water bottles with a long neck, similar to a 20 oz. or less sturdy water or soda bottle--if the neck is too short, it may overflow
- Do not move the humidifier once the bottle is attached
- Keep the humidifier on a level surface. Use extension feet on bottom of unit for extra stability
- Ultrasonic technology allows for virtually silent operation and a visible, micro-fine cool mist
- Uses standard 20 oz. or less sturdy water or soda bottle instead of a refillable tank
- Provides up to 9 hours run time
- Adjustable mist control & intensity
- Features automatic shut off once the water bottle is empty
- Includes a compact travel bag when on the go