TotalComfort® Portable Humidifier
User friendly and easy to care for
Over-complicated humidifiers can make for a stressful user experience. The Total Comfort Portable Humidifier has a simple easy-to-use design and a straight forward care and cleaning process.
To adjust the mist output simply turn the on/off power/mist knob clockwise to increase the mist output, or counter clockwise to decrease it. The auto-shut off feature will kick in once the bottle is empty.
Cleaning your humidifier keeps it in working order. The humidifier reservoir should be cleaned every 2-3 weeks. Simply remove the water bottle mount and top cover, then wipe out the reservoir with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water.
Overnight runtime and capacity
Set up and forget it for the whole night. A single 20 oz. or less water or soda bottle provides up to 9 hours of runtime. Make sure you use a sturdy plastic water bottle to help prevent leaking.
Tips and tricks to keep spilling to a minimum
- Make sure to gently twist the gray water bottle mount onto your bottle before attaching it to the unit
- Do not squeeze the water bottle at any time
- Check that the reservoir is empty before attaching the bottle
- Only use water bottles with a long neck, similar to a 20 oz. or less sturdy water or soda bottle--if the neck is too short, it may overflow
- Do not move the humidifier once the bottle is attached
- Keep the humidifier on a level surface. Use extension feet on bottom of unit for extra stability
- Ultrasonic technology allows for virtually silent operation and a visible, micro-fine cool mist
- Uses standard 20 oz. or less sturdy water or soda bottle instead of a refillable tank
- Provides up to 9 hours run time
- Adjustable mist control & intensity
- Features automatic shut off once the water bottle is empty
- Includes a compact travel bag when on the go