Patent-pending sleep therapy programs
Sleep Therapy Programs are a patent-pending combination of Relaxation Sounds and White Noise Tones that lull you to sleep and keep distractions at bay—all night long—allowing for the deepest, most restful sleep possible.
- 4 White Noise Tones: Soothe, Mask, Relax and Calm
- 4 Water Tones: Ocean, Rain, Thunder Storm, and Brook
- 4 Nature Tones: Campfire, Summer Night, Wind Chimes, Everglades
- 8 Sleep Therapy Programs: Custom combination of Nature or Water Tones with White Noise Technology
3 easy ways to fall asleep
- Sleep Therapy Programs
- Preset Therapy Programs help you fall asleep
- Program gently transitions to white noise
- White Noise continues all night - keeping you in the deepest sleep
- Relaxation Sounds
- Relax and fall asleep to one of 8 water or nature sounds
- White Noise Tones
- Fall asleep and keep distractions at bay with one of 4 select tones
Designed to meet your needs
- Simple, adjustable tone control functions let you create a personalized sound
- Dual speakers with added bass guarantee unsurpassed sound reproduction
- Simple, elegant speaker design provides powerful, room-filling sound
Making getting to sleep even easier
- Included remote control allows you to interact with the Deep Sleep unit without getting out of bed
- Light-touch buttons for ease-of-use
- 30, 60, and 90 minute timer
- Customer Reviews
- Instructions & Warranty Info
- Return Policy
HoMedics Return Policy
Returning Web Orders
Returns of merchandise purchased from this website may be made within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of cost of the merchandise. The total of your return will be credited to the charge card that you used at the time of your purchase (minus shipping and handling). If the product you received was damaged, defective, or if the wrong item was shipped to you, you must first contact HoMedics Consumer Relations at: 800.466.3342 prior to returning your product.
To return an item you ordered from HoMedics.com, fill out the Returns Form on the packing slip that came with your order and send it back with the merchandise to ensure proper credit and faster processing. HoMedics cannot be responsible for lost returns. We recommend using an insured and prepaid method for your return, such as UPS ground or insured USPS for proof of delivery.
To avoid any additional fees, please include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product. All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and in saleable condition. Wearable items must be unworn. We recommend you return items via UPS ground or insured USPS for proof of delivery.
A pre-printed return label is included on your original packing slip for your convenience.
No CODs will be accepted.
Typical turnaround time for returns or replacements is about two to four weeks, but may be a bit longer during high volume periods.
For more information, please visit our returns page.
BACK TO TOP