- Dual head percussion penetrates tight muscles for ultimate comfort and soothing
- Variable speed control, 3 speed settings allow you to enjoy a gentle or an intense massage
- Soothing heat for added relaxation
- 3 Sets of massage nodes offer added customization of your massage experience
- Front grip makes it easy to guide the massage action
- Rubberized comfort handle for easy gripping
- Customer Reviews
Twin Percussion Pro Massager With Heat is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by sites from all fetures are good best product . all my friends like it recommend all persons with back problems get one .Date published: 2018-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by ajp norman from Three speed with heat Good to message my feet and hands for effects o chemoDate published: 2018-04-16
- Q & A
I have your PA-X wrap-around percussion massager that I bought it for $60 at Costco in Canada years ago. I have used it so much it is worn out. Where can I can another one?Unfortunately the PA-X has been discontinued and is no longer in production.Date published: 2018-03-21
Do the red nodes glow when using the soothing heat?No, the red nodes do not glow when the heat is in use.Date published: 2018-03-07
How long is it the handle and electrical cord?What are the dimensions of the head? How is the electrical cord?Date published: 2018-02-22
What is the masage intensity on the HHP- 385h
I submitted a question. If I wanted an answer in " A FEW DAYS" I would ask it in a fedays. Thanks for nothing I will buy another brand where I can get some info.;
I have Model PA-350H. It has finally worn out after 10 years. Is the hhp385h comparable, or which one would be. I need the added intensity.
hhp385h says dual massage what exactly are meaning of phrase / how is it diffrent from hhp350h ???