- Frequently Bought Together
- True HEPA filtration removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Captures and removes allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores, and germs
- Carbon pre-filter reduces household odors and captures large particles
- Small size accommodates small rooms up to 114 square feet
- Integrated night mode turns off display lights during nighttime
- 3 fan speeds
- Customer Reviews
- Q & A
My homedics ap15 air purifier is plinking red on the black carbon pre filter. I took it out and cleaned it. It’s still blinking. Press and hold the Replace Carbon Odor Filter Button (the light is the button) for 3-seconds to reset the indicator.Date published: 2018-05-14
how do I change the filter?
Where can I buy a new filter for this purifier ?
Where can I buy the replacement filter for the AP-15? Not the black pre-filter, but the white filter? I've checked your website, Amazon, and Bed Bath & Beyond. I see replacement filters for the medium size 25-AP, but not your small room size.
How many hours should I run for or leave on all the time?
Are filters included in/with the original purchase of the purifier?