- Frequently Bought Together
- True HEPA filtration removes up to 99.97% of airborne allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 120
- Noise levels of 35.4 dB (low speed), 47.0 dB (medium) and 53.3 dB (high)
- Captures and removes allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores, and germs
- Carbon pre-filter reduces household odors and captures large particles
- Medium size accommodates medium to large rooms
- Auto-off timer: 2, 4, 8 or 12 hour run-time setting
- Integrated night mode turns off display lights during nighttime
- Customer Reviews
True HEPA Medium Room Air Purifier is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Pak3 from Works great We have been using this for about 2 months in the bedroom and love it. My wife has bad allergies and this is helping her sleep through the night. We do not have any pets so we can't address those issues. I gave it a 4 star rating because this is the first purifier we ever purchased so we can't compare it to any others. But we are thinking about getting another one for the family room. As to the noise. Yes you can hear it but not enough to keep us awake. We keep it next to the bed. When we had it in the family room you could not hear it except on high.Date published: 2018-03-15
- Q & A
Does the AP-25 require daily change of water? How much other maintenance does it require?
I've been using my air purifier for 3 days now. Why does the room continually smell like bandaids? It's that weird rubber/plastic smell. Will it eventually have no smell?
I inherited a homedics True Hepa Air Cleaner model 4005096 purchased several years ago. Does it put ozone into the air? Is it an ionizer?
How many watts
Does the air filter require filling with water and how much maintenance does it require?
Does the AP-25 come with both filters installed?
How can we get a operates manual for the True Hepa air purifier? We bought a store demo on sale without the box or manuals