- Easy to remove and fill 1.4 gallon tank
- Cool mist
- Runs up to 65 hours per filling
- Adjustable mist
- Built-in ON/OFF night light
- Ultrasonic technology for whisper-quiet, visible, micro-fine mist
- Clean tank technology helps protect the tank from mold and mildew
- Auto shut-off protection when the tank is empty
- Demineralization cartridge included
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- Customer Reviews
Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier (Certified Refurbished) is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Frillypinkmama from Life changing! We are absolutely loving this unit. Easy to set up and use, plus waking up with soft skin, moist mouth and sinuses are the big bonuses. Highly recommend!Date published: 2018-12-18
- Q & A
do you.ll sale just the replacement tank for a uhe-cm65Please contact our Consumer Relations department at 800-466-3342 Monday-Friday 8:30am-7:00pm EST. You are looking for part number PP-UHECM65TNKDate published: 2018-04-14
Currently using UHE-CM65. Do you provide replacement tank cap seals?
Dear Homedics, I've been using this for one year and it's been great. However, dust pile within it and is impossible to clean out. The compartments cannot be taken apart. No brush fits through its thin opening. Please advise.
Do you need to use distilled water?
I have a brand new one but it keeps shutting itself off, no timer on it
Is this a good humidifier for a toddlers room?