- Rhythmic air compression gently massages your back releasing tension
- Vibration massage to invigorate tired back muscles
- Ergonomic frame supports your back while you travel
- Soothing heat provides added comfort and can be used independently or combined with the massage functions
- 3 Speeds: low, medium, or high for the perfect massage
- 2 Air Massage Programs for additional variety and customization
- Hand controller for convenience and ease of use
- Car Adapter included
- Customer Reviews
Mobile Comfort™ Portable Back Pro with Heat is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Nick Morani from ComfortableBack Massage I have been suffering from BACK SPINE LUMBAR Stenosis for more than 30 years. Previously about 20 years ago I had purchased identical Homedics Mobile Comfort to be used at home and in my car. When we moved to new home it got misplaced. As I have acute back Pain and cannot sit for more than half hour I ordered this new one. I use it for hours everyday and feel I cannot live without it. It is a blessing when driving long distances for hours continiously.Date published: 2018-08-09
- Q & A
Does this unit have shiatsu option?No. The travel cushion does not have a shiatsu option.Date published: 2019-02-05
Will this model stay upright in the back of a recliner chair. So many of them fall down into a pile. I need one that will stay put when a 92 year old gets up to go to the bathroom?This model is for travel use. It does not have a wall adapter for home use. The massage cushion does have a strap to help hold the cushion in place in the seat of your vehicle.Date published: 2019-01-25
If you were to fold and bring into the office each day, what would the dimensions be folded? Will this work on an office chair?
I have a defibrillator/pacemaker is this item safe for me?
Online Support Information