- Rhythmic air compression gently massages your back releasing tension
- Vibration massage to invigorate tired back muscles
- Ergonomic frame supports your back while you travel
- Soothing heat provides added comfort and can be used independently or combined with the massage functions
- 3 Speeds: low, medium, or high for the perfect massage
- 2 Air Massage Programs for additional variety and customization
- Hand controller for convenience and ease of use
- Car Adapter included
- Customer Reviews
Mobile Comfort™ Portable Back Pro with Heat is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by Nick Morani from ComfortableBack Massage I have been suffering from BACK SPINE LUMBAR Stenosis for more than 30 years. Previously about 20 years ago I had purchased identical Homedics Mobile Comfort to be used at home and in my car. When we moved to new home it got misplaced. As I have acute back Pain and cannot sit for more than half hour I ordered this new one. I use it for hours everyday and feel I cannot live without it. It is a blessing when driving long distances for hours continiously.Date published: 2018-08-09
- Q & A
Will this model stay upright in the back of a recliner chair. So many of them fall down into a pile. I need one that will stay put when a 92 year old gets up to go to the bathroom?
If you were to fold and bring into the office each day, what would the dimensions be folded? Will this work on an office chair?
I have a defibrillator/pacemaker is this item safe for me?
Online Support Information