- Vibration massage melts away tension in your neck
- Soothing heat allows for a relaxing massage and comforts tight muscles
- Adjustable intensity allows you to customize your relaxation experience
- Ergo Comfort Design of internal wire frame flexes and shapes for a perfect fit
- Portable and Convenient by operating on AA batteries (vibration only), or use the included AC adaptor for vibration and heat (4 AA not included)
- Customer Reviews
- Q & A
What is the best way to wash the Homedics Neck Massager? Thank You.Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. NEVER allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit. Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, or strong chemicals that might or might not be flammable and/or damaging to the product to clean.Date published: 2018-10-05
My ac adapter was damaged. Can one be ordered. Model YJS015A-1200800UWe are sorry to hear this. Please contact Consumer Relations at 1-800-466-3342 for assistance with an adapter.Date published: 2018-08-14
can one still purchase the model #NMSQ-200J foolishly let someone borrow it for their sore knee and after one month got it back without the heating element working found out they had left if on for hours at a time burned it up please help me find oneWe are sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, that is a discontinued model and is no longer available.Date published: 2018-08-10
how do you turn on and off the heat on model nmsq-100
how long does this model run before it shuts itself off?
How do you wash the Homedics neck Massager?