- Frequently Bought Together
- Vibration massage relaxes tense neck, shoulders, and back
- Soothing heat throughout the wrap provides comfort for tired muscles
- Customized control: Use vibration, heat, or combined
- Versatile shawl design can be used to wrap around your shoulders or cover your legs like a lap throw
- Adjustable intensity for the perfect massage
- Soft, faux fur fabric envelops you in luxurious comfort
- Integrated controls for convenience and ease of use
- Customer Reviews
Luxe Comfort Pro Shawl is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Baybay1 from Amazing massager! This is the best massager I’ve ever owned. The heat is really helpful for stomach aches and the vibrations are wonderful for pelvic pain.Date published: 2018-10-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Back saver I love my Luxe comfort pro shawl. I use it while undergoing dialysis treatments. I have a problem with the muscles in my back pressing on my spine and sitting for almost 4 hours in one position is extremely painful. I use a regular heating pad at home, but the dialysis center does not allow any electrical items to be used during treatment. I wish I could get another battery, so that I can exchange them duri g treatment. I use it for half an hour, then it goes off. I wait for a half hour to start it up again. Another battery would be a lifesaver. Without my pro shawl, I don't think that I would be able to sit comfortably for my treatment.Date published: 2018-01-24
- Q & A
I Have this style wrap however one of the massage motors makes a very loud noise what can be doneWe are sorry to hear this. Please contact Consumer Relations 1-800-466-3342 for assistance.Date published: 2018-11-20
Will your products work on 230 Volts AC/I'm sorry, this item purchased in the USA can only be operated with 120v 60Hz current. Placing an adapter on the device to operate it with another current, will damage the product.Date published: 2018-08-30
Am I able to use this while it’s unplug/ not connected to an outlet?
Mine came along with no instructions, turn on switch will turn off when I depress the message button, then I can't get the best to work! Everything turns off.when the message goes work it doesn't run long! HOW I USE THIS?
How do you wash the electric throw