FREE shipping on all orders over $50! See details »
- Projects the time in soothing blue light
- 6 peaceful nature sounds: Ocean, Waterfall, Summer Night, Rainforest, Thunder & Rain
- Wake to nature sounds, radio or beep tone
- AM/FM clock radio with LED display
- Automatic Time Set
- Automatic DST Adjustment
December 28, 2012
I bought myself this clock, because I can't see the alarm clock without glasses, the projection is very clear without glasses and I love the blue color, it is bright at night and wish you could dim the display on the clock alittle more, but now I don't need a night light. I wish the projector went forward more tho, so you could shine it on a wall or further away from the night stand, I just propped something under the back of the clock, and its perfect now. I love it......
March 11, 2012
I love this alarm clock! It's the greatest alarm clock I've ever had. The projection on the ceiling is awesome. Especially for someone like me who normally would have no contact lenses in so I'd have to put my glasses on to see the time. I can easily see the ceiling projection without glasses and my vision is very poor! I love waking up to the Rain forest sounds. It has many very cool features. Totally worth it.
January 26, 2012
Purchased the Homedics unit that looks similar to this one four years ago. It had a device which you plugged a bedside lamp to and the unit simulated the sun coming up from the lamp. Yep, the lamp starts dim and gets progressively brighter like sunrise. I have never heard the nature sounds in the morning because the simulated sunrise provides the softest most pleasant come awake you can imagine. I am awake before the sound ever starts. Homedics is the best!
December 7, 2011
great product sounds are clear and very relax...
- -M. Aguirre
November 22, 2011
I love it!! Great gift!!!
October 22, 2011
The clock is nice, however it is a very bright display and the projection swivels backwards.
The sounds are soothing and are a nice variety. Its simplistic to use.
I can't sleep with light so I have to cover the front and try to deal with the bright projection. The projection is clear and has a focus.
The projection folds backwards, but only goes so far forward. It has me confused because it only reads forward.
All and all its a keeper.
September 8, 2011
I like the features overall, however, between the projector and the LED display the bedroom stays lit up as if there is a lamp left on.
If the dimmer feature was able to be dialed to a desired setting, it would be the perfect alarm. Sounds are great, design is nice, just too bright.
December 27, 2010
These make wonderful new baby gifts.
- -N. Smith
November 26, 2010
I got this for my son last Christmas and he LOVES it! He has trouble sleeping and needs to have some kind of "whie noise" in order to fall asleep. Before he got this, he was using a box fan, so needless to say, he got a significant "upgrade"! He thinks the time projector is very cool! Thanks Homedics for helping my son get the much needed sleep a teenager requires!!!
- -Kate Reid
Questions on SoundSpa® Auto-Set Clock Radio with Time Projection
- clock radio did not come with instruction. How do you turn the alarm off where it will not come on the next morning?
- Setting and Using the Alarm
1. Press the AL SET button (Fig 3). The alarm hour will flash.
2. While the time is flashing press + button (Fig 3) until you reach the correct hour. Then press
the - button (Fig 3) until you reach the desired minute.
3. After 10 seconds the alarm set time will stop flashing and it will be programmed, or you may press
ALARM SET button.
NOTE: The PM indicator also applies to the alarm. You can review the alarm setting anytime by
pressing the ALARM SET button.
4. To activate the alarm you may choose one of 3 wake options:
a. To wake to RADIO (Fig. 3) press the AL MODE button (Fig. 3) once. You may leave it on the
current station or adjust the TUNER.
b. To wake to a SOUND, press the AL MODE button a second time. It will set to the last sound you listened
to. If you wish to change it, press the sound you wish to wake to and then press the POWER button (Fig 3).
c. To wake to BEEP, press the AL MODE button a third time.
NOTE: The ALARM MODE indicator (RADIO/SOUND/BEEP) will appear on the right side of the clock face, and will
indicate that the alarm is set.
5. When the alarm sounds, the corresponding ALARM indicator (RADIO/SOUND/BEEP) blinks.
You may either:
a. SNOOZE: Press the SNOOZE button (Fig 1). Your sleep time will be extended by 9 minutes. You may use
this feature until you turn the alarm off.
b. RESET: Turn the alarm off by pressing ANY button on the unit, except for the SNOOZE button (Fig 1).
The alarm clock will automatically reset for the next day in its current mode. The corresponding ALARM
indicator (RADIO/SOUND/BEEP) will indicate this. If you wish to change the wake mode follow step 1 under
Setting and Using the Alarm.
c. OFF: To completely turn off the alarm so it is not set for the next day, continue to press the AL MODE
button until all the ALARM indicators (RADIO/SOUND/BEEP) are all off.
NOTE: If the alarm sounds for 30 minutes continuously it will automatically turn off and reset for the next day.
- Question asked by ray jackson at 11/27/12 11:57 AM
- Do you find this answer helpful? Yes or No
- I love my SoundSpa clock radio, but it is about a half hour off time. No time zone setting will bring it back to the correct time. Help.
- If the Sound Spa will not maintain the correct time by loosing or gaining time, then the product will need to be exchanged under the terms of the warranty.
- Question asked by Roger Haller at 9/24/12 8:48 PM
- Do you find this answer helpful? Yes or No