- América Latina Español
- Australia English
- Belgique Français
- België Nederlands
- Brasil Português
- Canada English
- Deutschland Deutsch
- España Español
- France Français
- Italia Italiano
- Easy to remove and fill 1 gallon tank
- Choose warm or cool mist
- Up to 60 hours run time per filling
- Innovative On/Off Oscillating Head: Choose 120° motorized oscillation or target nozzle in one fixed direction
- Elegant 25” tall design brings mist closer to the user - Can be used on floor or table
- Adjustable mist control
- Built-in night light
- Ultrasonic technology for whisper quiet, visible, micro-fine mist
- Clean Mist anti-microbial technology helps prevent the growth of molds and mildews on the surface of the tank
- Auto shut-off protection when the tank is empty
- Demineralization cartridge included
May 25, 2014
Got it as a gift, It started leaking and not spraying water.
January 26, 2014
Well worth the money ( I got it on sale, even better!) Works great, tried a cheaper type by another brand & took it back, no vapor & noisy. Sometimes it pays to spend a little more.
January 24, 2014
I've had this humidifier for about 3years. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment and it has done a terrific job in eliminating static electricity & stuffy noses.
January 17, 2014
This one is a keeper! Worth every penny. Runs all day and is tall, so no bending to load and operate. I rest it in the tub and let it fill with water from the hot side. Let it cool then replace and operate. This helps reduce mineral build up. GREAT customer support!
December 10, 2013
I purchased this about 3 months ago and absolutely love it. The only thing is it says approx 60hrs of run time for the tank, however I've found I go through it on warm mist in almost 24 hrs. On cool mist it lasts a bit longer. I've also tried putting it on low mist setting as opposed to high and I still go through it.
I'm using it for a very large room and I heat my apartment with an electric fireplace, and it is somewhat near it, so it could have something to do with how long the tank lasts as well. However, having to fill in 24hrs (or just under) is not a bad thing and I LOVE the automatic shut off, so if I'm sleeping or not around and it runs out, it stops.
It has a very modern design and have had compliments on it. Very easy tank to fill, is EXTREMELY quiet and the oscillating feature is a great bonus. Comes with a spare filter as well. Great product! I'm happy.