20% Off + FREE Shipping with Code HOLIDAY20 - Ends Monday! See details »
- Indoor/outdoor temperature with remote sensor
- AM/FM clock radio with LCD display
- Project the time & temperature on the ceiling
- 6 Nature sounds: Waterfall, Rainforest, Rain, Thunder, Summer Night and Ocean
- Wake to nature sounds, radio, or alarm
- Automatic DST adjustment
- Dual alarm
- Snooze function
December 30, 2012
Product is "Awesome" & like / would like to have below enhancements...
1) Auto Dimmer feature for LCD. At night it feels pretty bright. 4/5
2) Instead of provision for Dual Alarms would had loved if Alarm can be set day-wise like Workdays/All Week Days etc. 4/5
3)There are bunch of FM Radio channels so it becomes inconvenient to adjust precisely for particular station via Legacy tuning style each time. Digital memory saved frequencies are most preferred nowadays and convenient. 4/5
4) Relaxation Sounds are mind blowing. 5/5
5) Radio reception and Sound Quality is very nice. 5/5
6) Projection feature is awesome and crystal clear. 5/5
7) Looks & Build Quality 4/5
8) Outdoor remote sensor for temperature 5/5
9) Projection only displays outdoor temp there should be provision to select indoor/outdoor to project. 4/5
10) Projection swivel is only 90 degrees. Would be nice if it had 120 or 180 degrees swivel. It is comfortable to read if projected in 180 degree while in sleeping position. 4/5
February 26, 2012
My dad bought a different Soundspa alarm clock but I bought this on instead, and it was no mistake! The "look" of the clock I would give it a 4/10. It is a good size and I absolutly love the projection feture but the backlight is a bit bright. I would give the nature sounds 5/5 because there is a very good selection and the sound quality is very good. I would give the radio a 5/5 because the reception is great and so is the sound quality. I would give the indoor temp a 4/5 because it swiches between two temps: for example 61 and 68. I realized it means the temperature is in between the two. I just wish it would give me 1 solid temperature like the outdoor temp.... wich I would give a 5/5 because the sensor is wireless. Overall I give it a 5/5!
December 28, 2011
I bought this today, to replace my Oregon Scientific projection clock, which died after many years of good service. I like the sounds. I like the dual temperature feature, and showing the outdoor temp on the projection. My Oregon clock had a red display, so the blue display will be a nice change. This unit is bigger than my Oregon unit, but that shouldn't be a problem. Radio works great, even without unrolling the wire antenna. The set up was easy, and have no problems with the many buttons on the back of the unit. I have no problem with the brightness of the LCD display, as I just put it on the low brightness. Only problem is that projection swivel is only 90 degrees. Would be nice if it had 120 or 180 degrees swivel.
December 16, 2011
I have the older version of the clock that I purchased at big lots. When the display light is turned off and the projector light is off you can press the snooze button and the projector turns on with the time and outside temperature for about 10 seconds. I love it.
November 6, 2011
It would be nice if I had the abitlity to move the projection tube from side to side. Also it would be nice to have the ability to toggle which temp is displayed in the projection (outdoor/indoor). Have tried the sounds just yet, just purchased the product... Radio reception is great... Good Producth thus far.
October 26, 2011
I agree with Veronica. The LCD display light is very bright. At night I have to turn the clock around facing against the wall. I love waking up to the sounds of nature!
- -gayle kellas
October 16, 2011
I like the clock but wish it had a few features my other clock has like the alarm only going off on weekdays;.. and self setting time. Besides this I like the spa sounds.. Radio reception is also better than my other clock radio.
September 25, 2011
I love my new gadget. Got it from a pawn shop, so I am missing the outside temperature part. Hoping to find one.
September 23, 2011
I like this clock because of the Spa Sounds and indoor/outdoor temperature features. However, I wish the LCD display light wasn't so bright. Its almost as if a small lamp is on in my room. Also, the LCD display is hard to see unless you're facing the alarm clock head on. I haven't decided if I'm returning this product or not.
- -Veronica Gervase
Questions on SoundSpa® Premier AM/FM Clock Radio
- I live in Fairbanks, AK. The current temperature is -40. I placed the outdoor temperature sensor outside and the clock displayed "LL". What does this mean? Is the sensor capable of withstanding these extreme conditions?
- It means it has past the Lower Limit. This product was not designed for the type of conditions you are experiencing.
- Question asked by Chris at 12/17/12 1:07 PM
- Do you find this answer helpful? Yes or No