- América Latina Español
- Australia English
- Belgique Français
- België Nederlands
- Brasil Português
- Canada English
- Deutschland Deutsch
- España Español
- France Français
- 3 soothing natural sounds: Heartbeat, Rain & Ocean
- 3 tender lullabies: Twinkle, Twinkle, Rock-a-Bye Baby, Brahm’s Cradle Song
- Rotating picture projector includes 3 image disks- Jungle, Starry Night, Ocean and project on wall or ceiling
- Choose sounds, projection or both combined
- Auto-off Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes
March 7, 2013
Love this product. Buy it for all new mom's as a shower gift. We literally can't live with out it.
December 31, 2012
This sound spa is so awesome! Absolutely perfect! Purchased for baby not yet born, but the sound is great. I purchased another sound spa and the speaker / sound was very cheap, so I returned it for this one. Love the projection, buttons are easy. Only has 6 sounds, but they are the perfect sounds, 3 sounds and 3 songs, just right. Also, it is not annoying at all for parents. Some baby sound spas have annoying sounds that would drive a parent nuts, and this one doesn't at all. Sounds very nice. I can see where this would be something to use infant through toddler and even beyond ! And, great price ! Found ours at Target.
December 19, 2012
My daughter would not sleep more than 4 hours at night. The first night we used this she slept 7 hours. Thank you so much.
November 13, 2012
Love this! Finally found it at Target. Have it for our twins and I will be buying another one once they get their own rooms. Perfect idea
August 30, 2012
Love this product. Got it at Target when my baby was about 6 or 8 months old. She is two and we still use it every night. Now she decides which picture disc to project at night time. The pictures are great and the sounds are very nice and soothing. I wish there were additional picture discs to buy.
Questions on SoundSpa® Lullaby Sounds & Projection
- my soundspa is 4 months old and the projector has stoped working, is this something that I can fix?
- Sorry, but no. Based on what you have described, the product will need to be exchanged. Please contact a Consumer Relations Representative at 1-800-466-3342 for assistance.
- Question asked by kimm evans at 9/22/12 1:15 AM
- Do you find this answer helpful? Yes or No