- Frequently Bought Together
- Dual motorized rollers provide kneading massage to soothe tired arches and soles
- 2-in-1 massager to use for wet or dry foot massage
- Heat Boost Power heats cold water in minutes and maintains temperature throughout use
- Waterfall jets circulate water for a gentle massage
- Built-in carry handle allows you to effortlessly transport the filled spa
- Deep tub allows for a more thorough soak
- LED lights create a soothing environment
- Acu-node surface provides additional massage to the bottoms of your feet
- Customer Reviews
Deep Soak Duo Footbath With Poweroll Massage is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie A. from My dream comes true!!! This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! I put water in it that started at 70 degrees, Withings a few minutes it was 109 degrees! The waterfall feels amazing and soothing. The rollers massage my feet without me moving them and it feels amazing!!! The depth of this is great!!!! I can't say enough good about this foot soaker!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!Date published: 2017-03-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great for swollen feet while pregnant My husband got this for me for Christmas and it's just wonderful. Being able to set the temperature (so that it's within the approved range for pregnancy) and the waterfall is huge. I use it constantly and honestly have nothing bad to say about it after 5 months of use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great foot spa.Date published: 2017-05-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Elizabeth Coffman from Just a bucket of water! Had the Bubble Bliss model for a few years, until it quit. Thought this would be an upgrade with heated feature & massage and a deeper better designed tub; WRONG! If this had the bubble feature it would be worth the price. The rollers are uncomfortable and the waterfall feature is useless. Plan to return and find a better optionDate published: 2017-03-02Rated 1 out of 5 by Bill E. from Stopped working after very little use This footbath was wonderful until it stopped working after being used 4 times. The power button does not function any more. Very disappointing. The same thing happened with our previous Homedics footbath. We will not purchase this brand again.Date published: 2018-01-16
- Q & A
Can epsom salt and/or tea oils be used in this unit?No, we do not suggest using additives of any kind in this unit.Date published: 2018-02-28
How deep is the tub--can it be filled to a depth above the ankles?
What do you do to clean the equipment, after a few uses I am getting a red marking around the openings. This looks like a mold of some sort, even though I dry the unit after each use.